By sending an email to email@example.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- While the article you create remains your intellectual property, you grant permission for your article to be published as a post on HowToAutoCAD.com.
- You acknowledge that the article you have submitted was created by you. Plagiarism of any content will not be tolerated, be it images or written text. However, it is possible that you have naturally arrived at the same idea as someone else, so ideas and concepts may have been duplicated elsewhere, but the actual article must be your own.
- There are no guarantees that your article will be published.
- A published article may subsequently be removed at our total discretion.
- Whilst the primary goal of the judging panel is to reward the best article submitted, due to the subjective nature of the decision we reserve the right to award prizes at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to change the member(s) of the judging panel as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions between competitions.
Enjoy the competition!